|해킨토시 벤치마크가 이상하...|
|리얼맥에서 쓰는 GPU달면 잡... +3|
|gtx980 ti 질문입니다. +2|
|m.2 950 pro 256 ssd +7|
|smart touchpad 수정 방법|
|재설치 및 내장그래픽 잡는...|
|고수님들 해킨설치중 오류 ... +3|
|스카이 레이크가 나을까요? ... +2|
|에러문이 뜨는 이유가 뭐죠??? +1|
|부팅 오류 질문 드립니다.|
|커맥이 정말 잘먹히는 노트... +3|
|에러 화면이 ㅜㅜ +4|
|고수분들 조언좀 부탁드립니다. +2|
|부팅후 꺼진다고 질문햇었는... +4|
|설치 화면 넘어가기 전에 리... +2|
The only Mac quick resolution switcher with fully animated previews. Quickly and easily select resolutions for any connected screen from the menu bar or from the Yosemite Notification Center. See live animated previews of screen resolutions before selecting them, making it even easier to choose the right resolution size for your needs.
"Resolution switcher's animated previews set it apart" – Macworld
• NEW: Today widget for Yosemite! Quick access to resolutions for all attached screens from the Notification Center. As a bonus it shows a preview of actual screen arrangement when multiple screens are attached.
• Quick access to resolutions for all attached screens from the menu bar.
• Live animated previews of how windows will be sized for each screen resolution by simply mousing over the menu (menu bar mode) or selecting a mode (Today widget).
• Resolutions and previews are shown for all connected screens.
• EasyRes fetches all available resolutions for each screen from the system. Note that EasyRes does not have privileges to create new or alternate resolution modes.
• Retina smart: Resolutions are grouped by Retina and non-Retina modes (only when Retina modes are detected by the system).
• HDTV smart: TV resolutions such as 1080p, 1080i, 720p are all listed when available, including refresh rates such as 50Hz/60Hz, making it easy to find the right HDTV resolution.
• Recently selected resolutions are remembered for each screen.
• User-friendly labels are displayed beside resolutions, such as "Best for Retina Display", "Native", "1080p NTSC".
• Labels can be added and customised for any resolution on any screen, making it easy to find your favourite resolutions.
• NEW: Hide resolutions that you are not interested in.
• Option to automatically launch at login.