1 Lv. 53/200P

댓글 6

참여를 하시면 세상을 바꿉니다.
C
3등 ClimbJoe 2018.02.21. 15:49 |댓주소:#2039838
thxwelchs

1.) Open a terminal and use the following commands:

Code (Text):

cp /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.strings ~/Desktop/

Code (Text):

sudo mv /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.strings /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.strings-Backup

2.) Open "AppleSystemInfo.strings" on your Desktop with TextWrangler and change

Code (Text):

<key>UnknownCPUKind</key>
<string>Unknown</string>

to what ever you want. In my case I choose:

Code (Text):

<key>UnknownCPUKind</key>
<string>4,4 GHz 18-core 36-thread Skylake-X i9-7980XE</string>    <--이부분을 원하시는데로 바꾸시면됩니다.

Save "AppleSystemInfo.strings"

3.) Run the following terminal commands:

Code (Text):

sudo codesign -f -s - ~/Desktop/AppleSystemInfo.strings

Code (Text):

sudo cp ~/Desktop/AppleSystemInfo.strings /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/

and reboot your system.

4.) Open your config.plist with Clover Configurator and in Section "CPU" set "Type" to "Unknown". Save the config.plist and reboot.

5.) Apple's System Overview now will reveal the following details:

Overview-correct.png 

As fall back option enter the following terminal commands:

Code (Text):

sudo rm /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.strings

Code (Text):

sudo mv /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.strings-Backup /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.string

and reboot.

댓글
권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?