MultiBeast, the ultimate post-installation utility, has been updated to version 11.3.0 for macOS Mojave 10.14.5+. MultiBeast is an all-in-one post-installation utility designed to enable boot from a hard drive. It also features a collection of drivers and customization options.
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and at MultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
Do not upload MultiBeast to any other sites or redistribute.
The health of this site and continued development depend on this being the only source.
- Fixed description for Customize -> System Definitions -> iMac -> iMac 19,1
- Updated Clover to v2.4k r4934
- Updated Drivers -> Audio -> AppleALC to Lilu v1.3.6 and AppleALC v1.3.8
- Updated Drivers -> USB -> Remove XHCI USB Port Limit for macOS 10.14.5
- Updated Customize -> Graphics Configuration -> Core Graphics Fixup AKA WhateverGreen to Lilu v1.3.6 and WhateverGreen v1.2.9
Note for AppleALC:
Requires the installation of 100 / 200 / 300 Series Audio Support on any of these motherboard series.
Known UI Issue:
Expanding an outline choice for the first time takes two clicks. Subsequent choice expansions work as expected.
If you have Bug Reports or Feature Requests, please let us know in the MultiBeast section of the forum. If this utility has helped you, please consider a contribution to support further MultiBeast development. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!