Turn your TV on and off using Google Home
You can turn your TV on and off using your voice and Google Home.
What you need
- Chromecast connected to Google Home. Here’s how to link TVs to Google Home.
- Note: Android TV and TVs with Chromecast built-in don't support the TV on/off feature.
- TV that supports HDMI-CEC with CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) turned on.
- Common TVs that support CEC include: AOC, Hitachi, Insignia, ITT, LG, Magnavox, Mitsubishi, Onkyo, Panasonic, Pioneer, Philips, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Sylvania, Toshiba, and Vizio.
- CEC is often turned off by default. Typically you can turn on CEC in the TVs settings. The location of CEC settings varies depending on the TV.
- If you're not sure whether your TV supports CEC, or how to turn on CEC, consult the TV manufacturer.
- Plug Chromecast into a wall outlet or other power source so your Chromecast remains on when you turn off the TV off. If you plug Chromecast into the USB port on your TV, it will turn off along with your TV and won't respond to your voice commands.
- If Chromecast is connected to a soundbar or AVR, turn on CEC on that device.
Turn TV on and off using voice commands
|To do this...||Say this: "Ok Google" or "Hey Google," then...|
|Turn on TV|
"Turn on/the/my TV," "Turn on/the/my <device name>"
"Power on/the/my TV," "Power on/the/my <device name>"
|Turn off TV|
"Turn off/the/my TV," "Turn off/the/my <device name>"
"Power off/the/my TV," "Power off/the/my <device name>"
Note: When you turn off a TV, content stops casting to that TV. If you're playing content on other sources, that content remains playing.
크롬캐스트 와 구글 홈 스피커가 필요하네요. 공식 메뉴얼에는 미니는 나와 있지 않지만...스피커 사이즈만 다른 구글 홈 미니도 당연히 되리라고 믿어 봅니다.
이로서 구글 홈 스피커를 사야할 이유 완성입니다.