다행히 큰 어려움없이 설치했고 지금까지 2일 정도 사용했는데 특별한 문제는 없는 것 같습니다. 인터넷에 자료들이 많은 도움이 되었습니다.
1. Used OS image
- All I had to do with the image was just to install it on a USB using ghost utility
2. How to set the main board options
- Run 'Load Optimized Defaults' and make sure the below setting (I referred http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-i5-6600k-gigabyte-ga-z170-hd3-gigabyte-radeon-r9-390.183486/)
Storage Boot Option Control = UEFI Only
Other PCI Device ROM Priority = UEFI Only
Legacy USB Support = Disabled
XHCI Hand-off = Enabled
[Super IO Configuration]
Parallel Port = Disabled
Serial Port 1 = Disabled
3. Then I was able to boot and install El Capitan with the above settings but had the below issues to fix.
1) Graphics : Came with the correct resolution my monitor supports but without 3d acceleration and with many noise.
How I fixed => It was a little bit tricky because my ig-platform-id value was already 0x19120000 and it made me think I needed a different value. So I tried 0x191b0000 but had no luck. When I set this value back to 0x19120000 and reboot the system, my graphics started to work. I referred https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/os-x-10-11-4-build-15e65-and-skylake-graphics-support/ to find setting values.
2) Sound : No hardware detected.
3) App Store login trouble : Simply fixed after installed the below file.
4) Indefnitely increasing boot entry: I had an issue that my BIOS increases boot entry as many times as I boot.